Forum Guidelines

A place for the cottage industrialists amongst us to display their wares. No w**hl**ts unless specifically solicited, please.

Forum Guidelines

Postby John B » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Firstly, let me state clearly that we are NOT seeking sponsorship, or advertisements, on the forum. We are not at a stage of size, scale or membership to require that.

However, for a while the Admin and Moderator team have realised that there are a number of "Small Suppliers" in our midst who may like an area of their own to let our members know of new developments, plans, etc. Anyone who would like an area of their own, with their own Admin rights, please let any of us know and we'll gladly set it up.

Similarly, if any members find links to small suppliers which they think others may find of use, feel free to start a thread here.

As ever, unless specifically requested by a supplier, w**hl***s will be shot on sight..
John Bardwell
Modelling whatever takes my fancy, whenever I get the chance..
John B

Re: Forum Guidelines

Postby Tim Hale » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

John,

I was hoping to pass onto the community the local discovery of Roger Slade's CSP Models (4mm Agenoria and other bits). He is offering some of the items from Falcon (nee Jidenco) Brass and it might help someone on the forum to know of his existence. He offers a very nice replacement chassis(nee Peter K) for the DJH 1361/1366 and other esoteric items.

CSP Model Marketing
15 Dorchester Road
Stratton
Dorset
DT2 9RU
Tel: 01305 751544

No connection, just a satisfied customer.
Tim Hale

Postby Tim Hale » Sat May 22, 2010 2:13 pm

Rhubarb made easy -Click here

Not a 'small supplier' but how should we let everyone know about something special that we have found?

Maybe, opening this forum up to everyone rather than just derekrussan might be to everyone's advantage as I am sure that there are lots of products out there that we have yet to find.
Tim Hale

Postby derekrussan » Sat May 22, 2010 3:16 pm

Tim Hale wrote:Maybe, opening this forum up to everyone rather than just derekrussan might be to everyone's advantage as I am sure that there are lots of products out there that we have yet to find.

There is nothing stopping other suppliers taking the same initiatives that I have.

John B wrote:Similarly, if any members find links to small suppliers which they think others may find of use, feel free to start a thread here.

Derek
derekrussan

Postby Tim Hale » Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 pm

There is nothing stopping other suppliers taking the same initiatives that I have.

Sorry to contradict you but it is simply not possible to start a thread in this forum hence my comment and why should only suppliers be allowed to contribute? Is initiative the right word, possibly you might consider exclusive access?

Is there a problem with ordinary members sharing their discoveries with others?

Tim
Tim Hale

Return to Small Suppliers Forum